Walls Aren't Made to Stop You

If you truly desire something, you won't let anything stop you. Not even a wall. The brick wall is made to stop people who don't want it badly enough. The person who truly wants something will find a way to break through or get around it. Can you go the distance? If so, no wall could ever stop you.

I think this applies to every aspect in life. There are countless accounts of people who were diagnosed with cancer who eventually fought it and managed to beat it. There are stories of people who started with nothing and have become financially independent. There are even people who play video games blind! That's how amazing human beings are.

When you come across a wall, I see it as life asking you if you really want it. Truly giving up on the dream is another way of saying you weren't willing to give everything for success. You were just half-assing it. That's also how you know it's not your true calling. People who give up temporarily and come back later on to accept the challenge set themselves apart from the rest. They come back and face the lion head-on, and there are plenty of people who have fulfilled their dreams this way. Success doesn't always come on the first try after all; the greater the challenge, the bigger the risk for failure. Bigger dreams, bigger walls to overcome.

We all have trials and tribulations to go through. We all eat shit from time to time, but one thing I've learned from my experiences is that if I really want something I should hardships as opportunities to grow. I should look forward to the challenges because when I overcome them I'll be that much more prepared, smarter, etc. The next time I come across a wall I'll look at it as a milestone for me to overcome before I can level-up in life. Walls aren't made to stop us, they're made to make us stronger.

Your biggest fallback will be your greatest comeback. 

                                                                                                             Peace

Overcome the trials that lie ahead
Whatever stands in your way is a challenge to overcome






Comments

  1. Life throws many walls at us. That means we have plenty of room for growth and opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment