The Future of Mai Wei - My Next Journey

These last two years have been a huge growing experience. From getting ready to move to Japan, to becoming a teacher, to starting a year of daily mindfulness practice, I've gone through a lot of changes and these experiences have all helped me get to this point in life. From here on out, I'll be starting a new chapter in my life.

To symbolize my new journey, I've finished my website! It has been my goal to create a blog that I could be proud of and I decided that it was time for me to graduate from blogger and into something that really let me express myself in my own way. This site represents a fresh start and the beginning of my next journey: self-mastery.

If my new site will represent my self-mastery endeavors, then I'd say this blog represents self-discovery. While I won't be posting through here any more, I sincerely hope that you'll stick around and join me on the next adventure.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your support until now and I look forward to seeing you on the other side.

 
EDIT: It's  been about 4 years since I posted this, which is crazy to think about! I wrote this blog in my tiny apartment in Osaka, then moved on to all sorts of things. And while I've had many amazing moments in my life, it's also nice to revisit some old parts of us that we don't want to leave behind (also, I don't want to pay to renew the domain rights for my site, so instead of paying, I'll just write for FREE here instead haha). 
 
But the rest I'll leave in a future post. =)  

                                                                                                                    Peace
Farewell
The future's looking bright. Things will be okay. See you on the other side.

Comments

  1. Thanks again for joining me on this journey. I'll see you on the other side: http://www.livingmaiwei.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment