By day, by night, by mind's sight

From where I go to what I think, the world will move around in cycles
Showing me how nature works, the cycles moving along toward balance

In light of day, through dark of night - a realm to which only I can see
The things in which my mind creates, imagination too, is real no doubt

By day - I wake, I see, I feel
                      I learn, I try, I fret, I work

By night - I change, I relax, I play
                      I rest, I plan, I wander, I dream

By mind's sight - I cross the yellow tape telling me to keep out
I step over the line where I'm told not to go
I open the doors others said were locked
By mind's sight, I'm already free

By day, by night, by mind's sight
 I walk toward where the colors shine brightly
I know not where they might take me, but I know
these paths lead to somewhere; regrets only come with hesitation



Door to the imagination
Add caption
                                                                                         

Comments

  1. Work by day, live by night. Everything between lies within mind's sight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment