Your Story

What is your story? What have you to share with the world?

As I've mentioned, we all have goals, aspirations, dreams, and legacies we want to leave behind. Whether we're aware of it or not, we all have something unique to share with the world. You know my dreams, but what about you?

We all have rich experiences at some point in our lives. As social beings, we all have a desire to connect with one another. We all have moments where we feel unsure of ourselves, hate ourselves, wish we could change something about ourselves, and feel insecure about. I believe the tales of our lives can serve to help each other in one way or another. Stories that from your perspective might be normal, but to others, are sources of inspiration. Stories that let us find others who share the same passions that we do. Stories that may seem depressing, but actually show someone experiencing similar circumstances that there are people they can relate to. Stories that show people another way to look at their own lives.

Everyone is unique, and I believe that sharing our stories can help to elevate others. Our stories have the power to empower others. It is through my blog that I'll be sharing the tales of my life and it is my hope that you be willing to share yours, too. Whether it's anonymous, analogous, or a life lesson, I encourage you to share any experiences, thoughts, or wisdom that you have to offer. I also encourage you to do this in your real life, too, for by sharing, we come to learn and understand each other.

                                                                                                                          Peace & love

There is always something to learn. We are one, we are eternal

Comments

  1. Your story is just as important as any other person's. Let the world know who you are. We can all learn something from one-another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment